Saturday, June 15, 2019
12pm to 7pm
*VIP Ticket Holders may enter at 11am and will have access to the VIP Tent Only
Canton Waterfront Park, 3001 Boston Street Baltimore, MD 21224
We are very excited for the 5th Annual Baltimore Wine Fest! Please review the event details below and hopefully this will answer many of your questions.
- Purchasing Tickets onsite – Tickets are going very quickly! We cannot guarantee the ability to purchase tickets onsite. Please purchase in advance at baltimorewinefest.com to secure your ticket. We will post on the festival website and on the main facebook page @5th Annual Baltimore Wine Fest if we are sold out of tickets. Please check in advance.
- Gates – VIP ticket holders may enter at 11am. For all other ticket holders, the doors will open at noon. Be sure to have your ID’s out and ready and your tickets either printed or pulled up on your phone.
- VIP Ticket Holders – VIP ticket holders may enter at 11am. While many of the wineries don’t open until noon, the VIP tent will be open and serving bagels, pastries, and mimosas. Each VIP ticket holder will receive $10 in food tickets, 15 wine tasting tickets, and open bar for 7 hours in the VIP tent. Guests will be allowed to order one drink at a time at the open bar in the VIP tent. There will be community seating and cocktail tables. Children are allowed in the VIP tent, but the seating and light fare is for VIP ticket holders only.
- Check-In – We will have a table for each ticket type (Eventbrite VIP, Eventbrite General Admission, Eventbrite Wine Tasting & Food, and Groupon. Please look at signs before entering a line. If you purchased two different types of tickets, please go to the appropriate line and send your guest to the appropriate line.
- Food/Drink Tickets & Wine Tasting Tickets – There are two different types of tickets. There are Wine Sampling Tickets which will be sold for $25 onsite and they include 15 wine samples. There will also be Food/ Drink Tickets (1 ticket = $1). Food & Drink tickets and Wine Tasting can be purchased at the Food & Drink Ticket tent (see map).
Each restaurant and food truck will offer one small plate that will be priced for $5 (equivalent to 5 tickets). They will also offer larger plates.
- Broken Glasses – Please be very careful with your glass! If you require a replacement, there will be a fee of $3 (while supplies last). Please go to the Food and Drink Ticket Tent and our management team will assist you.
- Drink Options and Pricing –
- We will have 15 wine tasting stations, 3 bars, an adult snow cone station, and a VIP bar which is open for VIP ticket holders (see attached map for exact locations)
- Wine Samples– 15 tastings for $25 *must have a wine sampling ticket to sample, cannot use the food and drink tickets
- Beer (Strongbow Cider, Heavy Seas Loose Cannon, Heavy Seas Smooth Sail, Atlas Brew Works Blood Orange Gose, Calvert 7th State Golden Lager) - 6 tickets
- Water – 2 tickets
- Wine by the Glass – 7 tickets *** Wine will not be sold by the bottle (it is not permitted in Baltimore City Liquor Board***
- Signature Cocktails (Sugar Island Rum Punch, Lucano Nue Lemonade, Case Noble Margarita) – 8 tickets
- Adult Snow Cones with Three Olives Vodka – 7 tickets
- Cash – We advise that you bring cash to the event. There will be two ATM machines inside the event if you need additional cash. You can purchase event tickets, wine tasting tickets, and food and drink tickets with a credit card. *$1 fee for credit card transactions
- Bag Check – We will have a bag check area prior to the event entrance – please see list of permitted items and non-permitted items.
- Items Permitted – Guests will be allowed to bring lawn chairs, blankets, sealed bottled waters and sunscreen.
- Items NOT permitted – coolers, tents, beach umbrellas, outside alcohol, outside food (baby food/ formula will be approved), weapons, and illegal substances.
- Pets – while pets are technically allowed, it is going to be hot and crowded, so we do advise owners to leave their pets at home. Pets are also not allowed within 20 feet of any restaurant tent per the Baltimore City Health Department. Dogs will not be allowed in the VIP tent.
- Parking – We have partnered with Spot Hero and you may reserve a parking space in advance. Spaces are limited and you must pay in advance to reserve your spot. Details at baltimorewinefest.com. If using uber, use prom code uberharbor for your first ride.
***The water taxi is not running to Canton any longer
- Shopping – We have lots of great vendors! Be sure to check out all of the booths!
- Cooking Demos – We have several great demos lined up. The schedule will be posted soon on baltimorewinefest.com.
- Be Social! – twitter and instagram @baltimorewinefest and facebook.com/baltimorewinefest Don’t forget to use #BaltWineFest when posting!
- Save the Date & Purchase Tickets Now – B Scene’s next event is only a few months away – the 6th Annual Baltimore Seafood Fest (baltimoreseafoodfest.com) on September,14, 2019.
- Sip Responsibly – Everyone likes to sip. We just ask that everyone “sip responsibly.” Bartenders will not be permitted to serve intoxicated guests.
- We love Non-Profits - Several non-profits will be “pouring for a cause” including: Soccer Without Borders, Baltimore Design School, Volo City Foundation, Banner Neighborhoods, City Fam, National Brain Tumor Society, and The Martin Pollack Project. This year, $7,500+ will be donated back to these fabulous non-profits.
- Weather – The event is rain or shine!
- Questions – Our management team will be ready to assist guests and will be at the front gate. Have a specific question prior to the event? Email Beth@bSceneEvents.com.
Main Stage Schedule:
11am to 1pm – DJ J. Gray – A leading figure in Baltimore’s nightlife scene for more than a decade, J.Gray continues to be one of the city’s most appealing DJ’s. He has a one of a kind sound that is an amalgamation of modern genres and classic pieces. When asked what type of music he plays he often replies with a smile “Good Music” – because you can’t put music into boxes. J has played at and promoted several memorable weekly and one-off events in Baltimore’s hottest venues.
1:30pm to 3pm – The Jill Fulton Band - Recording crossover artist Jill Fulton's fiery vocals will blow you away! Get ready for some powerhouse originals and the blues, country, soul & rock covers that you love!
Jill’s powerful vocal skill is awe-inspiring and rich entertainment on stage. She'll get your toes tapping, body shaking and you'll leave with a smile on your face. smile on your face!
3:30pm to 5pm – Unity Reggae Band – Since its creation in 1990, the Baltimore-based Unity has been pleasing listeners with its unique roots-based reggae music. Now an accomplished musical unit, Unity prides itself on its versatility. With 28 ears of live performance experience, Unity knows how to please a crowd!
5:30pm to 7pm – The Blatant Eighties - A decade you remember, songs you can’t forget! The Blatant Eighties has one mission, to engage their audience and transport them back to the 80’s. The band’s entire set list is comprised of the entire 1980’s decade top 100 billboard’s hits. You will experience Michael Jackson to Guns and Roses, Thomas Dolby to Whitesnake and Prince and the Revolution to Huey Lewis and the News. A show that is full of twists and turns just like the 80’s!
Cooking Demo Tent Schedule: Coming soon!
*Seats are first come, first serve
Owner, b Scene Events
For any questions, please email Beth@bsceneEvents.com. Thanks!